We offer FREE U.K returns!
Please contact email@example.com within 14 days (this is extended between 19.11-30.12 for all Christmas purchases) of receiving your order. Please notify us of your return before postage and we can organise your returns label. We do not offer exchanges.
Our returns address
July Child Returns
Broadfield Business Park
International returns must cover any additional VAT or Duty that is charged to us on returning their orders. Please email for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The buyer is responsible for shipping their return within 7 days of receiving our returns label. Any items shipped after that will not be accepted. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Please note items marked in the SALE are non-refundable.
Jewellery which has been returned in the original packaging and is unworn will be refunded.
Earrings WILL NOT be refunded due to hygiene reasons.
July Child is not responsible for any additional return shipping costs or customs and duties reimbursement. Once we have received your return, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 7 days from the date of your return being processed for the refund to credit your original method of payment. July Child reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements.
Alternatively, if your product is faulty or not as described and a period of more than 30 days has elapsed, then you are entitled to request a replacement or a repair. If your products cannot be repaired or replaced by us then you are entitled to request a refund within six months from the date that you received the Product. Products returned in this way should have their original tags attached, and we reserve the right to reject refund requests which relate to goods which have been damaged by customers while being worn.
If you are entitled to receive a refund in this way and you are a customer located in the EU then you will also receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products.
We will process your refund as soon as possible after receiving the returned faulty product from you and confirming the reported fault and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day of receiving it and making that confirmation.
Please note that we reserve the right, in certain jurisdictions, to suspend the granting of refunds during certain periods of the year at which we experience particularly high demand.
Should the Customer′s chosen courier fail to deliver or lose their return parcel, it is the Customer′s responsibility to claim compensation from their chosen Courier directly. July Child Jewellery is not liable for any lost returns.
My jewellery is faulty, what should I do?
All jewellery sold via July Child is checked carefully before shipment.
We can offer a refund or exchange your item within 7 days of purchase if your jewellery is faulty. We need to be notified as soon as you receive the package. Please email email@example.com with details.
Some designers stocked by July Child use hand craft methods so there may be minor imperfections to the jewellery which is what makes them unique. No two pieces are identical in some cases.
Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
Terms and Conditions
Below is an example of what to add your existing Terms & Conditions. In the text below, you only need to list the payment methods that you are using. If you already have a similar text in place, skip this section.
Combined EU Texts
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Tell me more about the metals used
Pure gold is too soft for everyday wear, so it is alloyed with a mixture of metals like silver, copper, nickel, and zinc to give it strength and durability. Karatage, denoted by a number followed by "k" indicates purity, or how much of the metal in a piece of jewellery is gold. Karatage is expressed in 24ths, making 24k gold, 100% gold.
Many of the designers we stock use 24k, 18k and 14k gold. 24k is pure gold and the highest quality available. 18k gold is composed of 75% gold, which is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear (some of the jewellery stocked is 18k plated). 14k gold is composed of 58.3% gold and 41.7% of other metals.
We try to do as much as possible in the way of recycling. Our packaging is made from recycled paper as well as many of the jewellery featured on our website.