We offer FREE U.K returns!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR ORDER BACK IN FOR RETURN
1. Firstly, email our team firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your order is approved for return! We reserve the right to refuse any returns that have not been approved.
2. Please visit our Royal Mail returns portal at: http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4583 to generate a return label to print. If you do not have a printer, you will be emailed a QR code by Royal Mail for the Post Office to scan, and they will print the label for you. Please be sure to include your ORDER NUMBER inside the return so we can confirm its yours and issue your refund as quickly as possible.
Is your item less than 20kg and smaller than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D)? If your item exceeds these measurements your item would be excluded from our free return service.
Want to exchange?
- Send return unwanted items using our returns process.
- Purchase required item immediately to avoid stock issues.
Why is this the best method?
This is the easiest and quickest way for your to receive your new item as our stock moves very fast. In the period of you returning your item and us receiving it, your desired item may have gone out of stock. By re-purchasing your new item online it will be processed immediately and shipped the next working day.
Your return item will be credited upon receipt.
*Please note: we are unable to accept any returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons. Any items marked at sale prices will also be excluded from returns.*
The right to cancellation will be applicable if and when the items returned are in the same condition in which they were recieved. Items must be returned with the complete original packaging, tags, labels and any other accessory related to the items.
Any item that is returned in a faulty, damaged, dirty, used or deteriorated state will not be refunded and will be sent back, at customers cost, to the sender.
Once an item is shipped, we are no longer responsible. We do not refund for packages lost in transit. We are unable to refund or replace stolen packages or any un-retrieved packages that have been confirmed as delivered.
Duties and taxes are NOT included in the total at check out.
Our prices are not inclusive of any taxation or customs charges you may be liable for on your packages entry into your country. Please refer to your country's government website for more information.
July Child is a U.K based company. Throughout your checkout process we offer both our local postal service (Royal Mail) along with DPD international service. When an international order is placed and Royal Mail is selected as your shipping option, please note once the parcel leaves the U.K. it is then transferred to your governments postal service. This means the Royal Mail no longer receives status changes like a private service (DPD) would. Once your parcel has reached the country from where the order was made we will no longer be able to provide status changes or tracking information.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct and secure: We are not responsible for items not received due to an incorrect or an incomplete shipping address. Items marked undeliverable due to an incorrect shipping address will be reissued if and when they are received back and will incur a re-shipping fee.
Lost Packages : If your package gets lost in transit, we will do everything we possibly can to assist you. You will be responsible for contacting your chosen delivery courier to claim insurance on your lost package using the information provided. We are not responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated.
We do not repair items or have the capacity to do so!
If your item is worn down, tarnished or needs resizing, please seek local jewellery repairs companies.
**Manufacturing faults DO NOT include: broken chain; chipped, cracked or broken pearls, shells or gemstones; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidized or on which the plating is fading.
The buyer is responsible for shipping their return within 7 days of receiving our returns label, anything outside of this will not be accepted. July Child will deduct any import tax and duty if an international return is sent to us.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please note items marked in the SALE are non-refundable.
Jewellery which has been returned in the original packaging and is unworn will be refunded.
Earrings WILL NOT be refunded due to hygiene reasons.
July Child is not responsible for any additional return shipping costs or customs and duties reimbursement.
Once we have received your return, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 10 working days from the date of your return being processed for the refund to credit your original method of payment.
July Child reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements.
You have 30 days from purchase date to notify us of any faulty items.
This does not include any items worn by customers. The item must be unworn and in its original packaging.
We will process your refund as soon as possible after receiving the returned faulty product from you and confirming the reported fault and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day of receiving it and making that confirmation.
Please note that we reserve the right, in certain jurisdictions, to suspend the granting of refunds during certain periods of the year at which we experience particularly high demand.
Should the customer′s chosen courier fail to deliver or lose their return parcel, it is the customer′s responsibility to claim compensation from their chosen Courier directly. July Child Jewellery is not liable for any lost returns.
Some designers stocked by July Child use hand craft methods so there may be minor imperfections to the jewellery which is what makes them unique. No two pieces are identical in some cases.
Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
Terms and Conditions
Below is an example of what to add your existing Terms & Conditions. In the text below, you only need to list the payment methods that you are using. If you already have a similar text in place, skip this section.
Combined EU Texts
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Tell me more about the metals used
Pure gold is too soft for everyday wear, so it is alloyed with a mixture of metals like silver, copper, nickel, and zinc to give it strength and durability. Karatage, denoted by a number followed by "k" indicates purity, or how much of the metal in a piece of jewellery is gold. Karatage is expressed in 24ths, making 24k gold, 100% gold.
Many of the designers we stock use 24k, 18k and 14k gold. 24k is pure gold and the highest quality available. 18k gold is composed of 75% gold, which is alloyed with other metals to make it strong enough for everyday wear (some of the jewellery stocked is 18k plated). 14k gold is composed of 58.3% gold and 41.7% of other metals.
We try to do as much as possible in the way of recycling. Our packaging is made from recycled paper as well as many of the jewellery featured on our website.